11/09/2015

Making Space for What You Really Want...

When we moved, we got rid of our recliner, leaving us with just a couch in the living room.  It's fine for the 4 of us--we just snuggle on there together!  But, we have family coming to visit in a couple of weeks and so we need a bit more seating.


Yesterday, I told my husband that I was going to sell a pallet bookshelf that I made, to make space for an armchair or loveseat that we wanted to get for extra seating.  I specifically said that I was getting rid of the bookshelf before we found anything, so that it would create the space and allow some type of seating to come to us.  (I know, I know, that sounds so woo-woo...but I'm really getting into the "Law of Attraction" and manifesting what you want to happen!)

So I posted this picture of the bookshelf on a Facebook sale group:


Within an hour, there were 2 people interested in buying it--AND, I had found an armchair with an ottoman for less than what I was selling the bookshelf for!  I hadn't even gotten the bookshelf out of our house, and had already found the extra seating that we needed.  My husband went to pick up the chair and ottoman, and 6 hours after I said "I'm going to sell the bookshelf to make space for extra seating in the living room," it had happened.


So, today, I challenge YOU to get rid of something that's taking up space in your life:
clothes?  
shoes?  
books?  
work hours?  
extracurricular activities for the kids?  
"I'll do it someday" hobby items?

...and see what manifests once you make the space for something new to come into your life!




No comments:

Post a Comment